Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Cough That Will Not Die

Here's an impression of me over the past few weeks.

Cough cough cough. That's weird. I don't remember smoking that much weed last night.

Cough cough cough cough cough cough. Maybe I should post to my blog today. Nah, fuck it. What's up with this cough?

Cough cough cough cough cough cough! Cough cough cough cough cough cough. I have been diagnosed with TB...April Fools!

Cough cough cough cough. Cough cough cough! Cough cough cough cough cough! When is Hillary going to give up?

Cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough. Yes, I did think Memphis was going to win. What a game, huh?

Cough cough cough! Cough cough cough cough cough! Personally, I liked "Drown" better. I mean they're different, but--

Cough cough cough cough cough cough...

Uh.

1 comment:

ab said...

no cigarettes, not enough cheap whiskey, this is where it will get you.