Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Best Part of Waking Up: Idea for Commercial

Int. Day - Ethiopian Coffee Shop

There is a line in front of the register.

Female Customer: Hi, I would like to order a coffee.

Female Barista: Coming right up! Would you like some jizz in it?

Customer: Oh, yes. What kind do you have?

Barista: We have whole jizz, skim jizz, soy jizz, powdered jizz, or condensed jizz.

Customer: Plain jizz will be fine. You know, the type that pools in the tip of a coffee-flavored condom.

Barista: Oh, that's right. My boyfriend uses one of those.

Customer: Mine, too! Isn't it great?

Barista: It is! Sometimes, in the morning, my boyfriend just stirs my coffee with his junk.

[hands Customer coffee]

Customer: Is my extra shot of jizz in here?

Mik [from nowhere]: You bet your ass it is!

Laughter all around.

Mik
[holding a packet of the condoms]: Try new Sensation coffee-flavored condoms. That's right, Sensation. Coming up with products that leave you with disgusting mental images since 1996.

3 comments:

Bryan said...

This here should be right up your alley.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/0a0c7b4230

Mik A. said...

I laughed, and black beer came out of my nose.

Bilen said...

ew and EW!

guess i'm not drinking any coffee anytime soon. thanks fellas!