Thursday, December 21, 2006

High Post 1

I'm high as shit right now. No jokes. I'm really fucking blazed. For godsake look at the picture I chose. I don't even know what I was thinking when I picked it.

I rolled up this nice little J. I was surprised by how well I rolled it. Nugget was a bit dry and dusty. Maybe because I left it out in the open (no ziploc or nothing) for a few days. Well, whatever. It did the job.

"Damn." I was saying to myself, "If I had put in a little tobacco and rolled it in a fatter paper, this would have gotten five people stoned at least."

I'm still reeling. I was bugging out about an hour ago. Terrifying actually. Hope it wasn't laced.

Anywho, the reason I really wanted to talk to you, dearest New Yorker, was to ask you disembodied-voice-to-person: Is it just me, or has the drinking water in the city been tasting eerily good these days?

I can't tell if it's that, or if the quality of bottled water is getting shittier and shittier. Maybe it's something to do with the environmental changes. Carbon in the air and what not? Maybe that's what it is.

Or maybe I'm just stoned out of my mind right now.

I think I'll do this more often.

2 comments:

Bilen said...

aw duuuuuuuuuuuuuude...wait, wha?

(smiling and squinting)

come back soon, the city misses u!

Helina said...

How is the water Now?;)